知艾家园

找回密码
 注册会员
查看: 10010|回复: 12

给那些恐口交和手交的朋友。来自MEDHELP资深版主解答。

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-11-16 17:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
来自MEDHELP  关于跟HIV确诊病人 口交 (主动方),手交

问:About 7 months ago  i come here ask a question.at that time i don't know if  my boyfriend is hiv positive or not.
you  told  me  don't worry,so i was Peace of mind。

大概在七个月前,我曾经来问过一个问题,就是我当时的男友私生活比较乱,当然那时候他还没确诊HIV,你们告诉我不用担心,所以那时候我就放宽心了。
i am a gay
i  make love with my  Ex-boyfriend  twice。maybe three times.
strictly,just only have oral sex.only use my mouth..he did not do that for me.
情况是这样的,我是一个同志,我和我的前男友做过两次爱,可能是三次吧,严格的来说,只有口交,只是用我的嘴帮他口交,他没有为我口交

we do it a bit  violently ,and there is a Oral cavity ulcer in my mouth,but it is nearly Rehabilitation,no blood. after the sex,there is  nothing  Uncomfortable in my mouth.
我们做那个做的比较激烈,当时我的嘴巴里有一个口腔溃疡,不过基本上已经快恢复了,没有流血。口交以后,我的嘴巴也没任何不适的感觉。
last, he  did not ejaculate in my mouth,but i still worry that there is some Prostatic fluid in my mouth,is that serious?
最后,他没有射精在我的嘴巴里,但是我还是担心是否留有一些前列腺液在我的口腔里,那样严重吗?

and one time he use his finger Insert into my Anus。i am afried that there was some Prostatic fluid on his finger.
还有一次,他用他的手指插入我的肛门,我还担心他的手指上有一些前列腺液。

LAST WEEK ,he made a call to me  told my  he was hiv  postive.and  his  cd4 IS 299..
上周,他给我一个电话,说他已经被确诊HIV阳性,CD4只有299了
I  felt  my  world  Collapsed....i am fear to go CDC,because i fear that i am  also postive....
我的整个身体都垮掉了,我好怕去CDC检测,因为我怕我也是阳性了。
my  Body has no strength these days...what should i do?...
真的一点气力都没了,我该怎么做?

回答:
LIZZIE LOU 回答:still no risk ,仍旧没有任何风险
TEAK 回答  :Prostatic secretions on his finger from fingering you? Bud you'ld have a more serious problem than HIV if it were true. You had no risk。他给你手交会有前列腺液,如果那样的话 朋友 你遇到的问题应该比HIV更严重。那就奇了。 你没有任何风险。

问:before his finger Insert into my Anus,he played his Penis.
firsr,we wanted Anal sex  use Condom ,but it seemed  difficult. his Penis can not send into my Anus,although he use his saliva and other water-based lubricant on the Condom。 that was  my fisrt time to be bottom. so we gived up.
其实是 在他的手指插入我肛门之前,他有自己自慰,一开始他们想带着避孕套进行GJ,但是那样似乎不太可行,尽管用了他的唾液和一些水溶性润滑剂,但是还是没法插入,所以最后放弃了。
that is  wHY  i am afried that there was some Prostatic fluid,or saliva  on his finger.because  he touched  his penis before his finger into my body.
这就是我怕他的手上沾有前列腺液或者唾液的原因。
after that  i suck his Penis. and his movement was a bit  violently. but  i am sure he did not ejaculate.no blood in my  mouth.and there is  nothing  Uncomfortable in my mouth。
那以后 我给他的口交,他的动作比较激烈一点,不过我确定他没射精在里面,我的嘴巴也没什么大的不适,没流血。

but  his  is  HIV postive ,which make me so Shocked,CDC is a Terrible place,i am fear to go to have a test....
但是他的HIV是阳性,这让我措手不及,CDC是个恐怖的地方,我好害怕去啊
。。。。。

回答 TEAK:   You never had an exposure   你根本没有接触到任何病毒的机会。

问:To: LIZZIE LOU , TEAK
do  you  think  is it  necessary that i go to  have a test for HIV?
only  oral sex  three times,finger sex one time, and  we  live Together in the same room and  bed  about two months

那你觉得 我有必要去检测吗?仅仅是三次口交 一次手交。而且我们生活在同一个房间 同一个床上有差不多两个月。

回答 TEAK   :  no   不需要

问:en , thank you

you are  so  cool , a ha     恩 好的 谢谢  你的回答真酷。。。

股票软件开发
 楼主| 发表于 2010-11-16 17:27 | 显示全部楼层
这个是我去那边问的,我现在还在纠结 我要不要去检测

其实还是蛮怕去CDC的。。

不过那边的专家和斑竹应该是很权威的,现在也算放宽心非常多了。
股票软件开发
 楼主| 发表于 2010-11-16 17:41 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 sadcow 于 2010-11-16 17:42 编辑

下面 是瑞士 CDC关于口交的看法

Oral sex
What are the safe sex rules for oral sex?
Don’t get sperm in your mouth, don't swallow sperm.
Don’t get menstrual blood in your mouth, don't swallow menstrual blood.

As a woman, am I at risk when receiving oral sex?
You don’t run any risks when being orally satisfied as a woman. If you are HIV-positive, your partner runs a certain risk if you are menstruating. It is possible to transmit HIV through getting menstrual blood into your partner’s mouth. According to the current state of knowledge, vaginal fluids however have not proved to be a risk during oral sex.

As a man, am I at risk when receiving oral sex?
You don’t run any risks of contagion when being satisfied orally as a man. But if you are HIV-positive, your partner runs a considerable risk if you come in his or her mouth. It is important not to get any sperm into your partner’s mouth. According to the current state of knowledge, the so-called pre-cum before climax has proved not to be a risk of infection during oral sex.
It may be a good idea to agree on a clear warning sign with your partner before having oral sex.

Am I at risk when giving a men oral sex?
It is important not to get any sperm into your mouth, and if you do, don’t swallow. According to the current state of knowledge, the so-called pre-cum before climax does not constitute any risk.
It may be a good idea to ask your partner to withdraw before climaxing or to give you a clear sign. If he should ejaculate into your mouth, be sure to spit out the sperm immediately and to rinse your mouth several times with lukewarm water. Do not swallow the sperm! Even if you are HIV-positive, there is no risk of infection for your partner.

Am I at risk when giving a woman oral sex?
You run a certain risk if your partner is menstruating. Infection through menstrual blood in your mouth is possible. According to the current state of knowledge, vaginal secretions however have not proved to be a risk during oral sex.
Even if you are HIV-positive, there is no risk of infection for your partner.

原则上 就是口交没风险。。。但是他跟MEDHELP上不同的是 ,尽量不要在嘴巴中射精 或者避免吸入月经期妇女的经血(女性阴道液都安全的)。

除此之外的口交是安全的。
股票软件开发
头像被屏蔽
发表于 2010-11-16 22:19 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
股票软件开发
头像被屏蔽
发表于 2010-11-16 22:43 | 显示全部楼层
股票软件开发
 楼主| 发表于 2010-11-16 23:55 | 显示全部楼层
上面 不是有翻译吗 我写的很清楚了

是的
股票软件开发
发表于 2010-11-17 00:26 | 显示全部楼层
恐口交和SY的朋友有必要看一下
股票软件开发
头像被屏蔽
发表于 2010-11-17 08:10 | 显示全部楼层
股票软件开发
头像被屏蔽
发表于 2010-11-17 13:28 | 显示全部楼层
股票软件开发
发表于 2010-11-17 14:13 | 显示全部楼层
需要多了解,摆脱高恐!祝大家都阴!
股票软件开发
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

本站为防艾公益性网站,志愿者建议仅供参考,请以医院诊断为准,感谢优尔网络提供技术支持。
寄语

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|知艾家园 ( 粤ICP备20006108号

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 05:31 , Processed in 0.141269 second(s), 30 queries .