知艾家园

找回密码
 注册会员
查看: 40041|回复: 10

无套口J/套子也破了!(美国medhelp上的问题翻译)

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-1-23 22:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Oral Sex/Broken Condomby Concernednyc11 , Jan 01, 2010 10:40PM
As a healthy adult heterosexual male I am concerned over two separate sexual encounters occurring within the last 6-8 months with two different women of uncertain HIV status, uncertain in that when questioned each indicated that they had been "recently" tested and were both "clean",I live in nyc and both are women of color , so I am in an urban environment where presumably my potential exposure is increased ? is this accurate,  my last test was maybe 24months ago I was in a long term relationship prior to that, the first concern involves a condom breaking during intercourse the second surrounds unprotected oral sex both fellatio and cunnilingus , I know oral sex often area of inquiry here, my "internet" search for whatever that is worth revealed more concern over HIV exposure with unprotected oral sex than I expected, I was under belief , maybe incorrectly , that no real risk for recipient and very low risk for the active participant , query am I at risk, in reality is anyone really using dental dams when performing cunnilingus is it risky behavior not to use, scheduling an updated HIV test is this appropriate or am I a hypochondriac , as you know  the minute you start to question your behavior every "symptom" starts to coincidentally appear, signed very concerned in nyc

问题:
我接受了无套口J,也给她舔阴了,性J时套破,我该怎么办?请医生帮我评估下(只写了大致意思,问题中有很多他个人信息的细节属于无用信息就先不翻了)

by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. , Jan 01, 2010 11:32PM
Welcome to the HIV forum.

Questions about about oral sex an HIV risk are among the most common questions here.  Responding first to the title you chose for your question -- "Oral sex/broken condom" -- my response is that for fellatio, the risk for the oral partner is very low and that for the penile partner is so low that there are no clearly documented cases of known transmission.  That's without a condom.  So unless there is surprising in formation in the question itself, most likely there is no HIV risk here.

Now I have read beyond the title. Guess what?  In addition to the low risk for fellatio, there has never been even a suspected case of transmission by cunnilingus, in either direction.  The main problem, it seems to me, is that you have not paid much attention to the professional credentials of the websites you have searched.  You wrote "I was under belief, maybe incorrectly, that no real risk for recipient and very low risk for the active participant."  In fact, your original belif was exactly correct.  If you were to prove to have caught HIV from these events, you would be the very first case in the world!

Since you are concerned, I agree you should have an HIV test.  Not because I believe there really was some risk, but because if you are typical for persons who ask questions here, my reassurance won't entirely settle your fears -- i.e., you'll probably be further reassured by a negative test result.  Assuming there are no other risks you don't mention, you can expect the test to be negative.

回答:(详细翻译)
口J的问题一直是这个论坛最常见的问题。根据你的标题我第一个想到的回答就是对于 口对阴Jing的行为,男方被感染的几率是非常非常低的,没有已知的被确认后记载的案例!
所以这里除非有其他的暴露行为,否则你是没有什么风险的。

现在我读了标题以下的内容。猜猜看我的回答是什么?(医生真搞笑) 相对于本身就很低很低的无套 口对阴JING的行为来说,口对阴DAO这种行为无论是接受方还是给予方都没有被记载的案例!
总的来说,你的问题是你对这个网站上提供的很多专业回答没有足够的相信!
实际上,你自己所说的“实际上无风险”的理解是正确的。如果你通过被动口J和舔阴被传染了,你将会是世界上第一个!

至于你目前的焦虑情况,我同意你做一个检测的想法。不是因为你有被感染的风险,而是因为也许我的话不足以让你能完全抛开思想包袱和恐惧。一个阴单可能能让你完全平静下来!
如果你所说的只有以上行为,你将得到一个阴单!
股票软件开发
发表于 2010-1-23 23:28 | 显示全部楼层
恐被动口交的应该多看看这些帖子...至于论坛里经常出现要去检测...或许不要检测的原因,可以直接告诉你,...
做为QQ哥...他们是医生...他们说话是要从根本出发...这是一个医者的职业道德...因为理论上的风险客观存在...虽然没有发现过感染案例...但是理论的东西谁都说不清楚...所以是建议不放心可去检测...
至于美国的专家说不会感染...只能这么说...就严谨来说...德国人第一...美国人第二...没有感染的案例...在他们的认知中就是不可能...除非有案例推翻他们的认知...
所以恐被动口交的同志们...在没有案例证明被动口交可感染时...你们是安全的...因为毕竟25个年头...如果能感染...早就会出现案例....所以大家没必要去恐不可能发生的感染...就像地球会毁灭么?理论上的答案是会...但是地球毁灭过么...没有...这就实际...
股票软件开发
 楼主| 发表于 2010-1-23 23:46 | 显示全部楼层
回复 2# asdf616

被动口J 和 舔阴 无 被 查清确认证实 的 案例

射在口中的女方有极低风险,但这些记载的案例也存在干扰因素,因此不能算完全证实!

综合来说,口J无 完全确认的 案例!

但是在上个世纪到2002年,西班牙与美国几大 医疗和政府机构 的长达10年的研究结果是:
几百对 健康和被感染者 被要求只经行带套性J和无套口J(包括吹和舔),在经历长期的多达19000次以上的无保护口J后,无一健康人被感染。

所以,在HIV被发现的20多年内,对于个别有争议的口J传染案例,和 长达10年多达上万次的无保护口J测试无人感染 这个实实在在的学术结果进行比较
你更愿意相信哪一个?
股票软件开发
发表于 2010-1-23 23:49 | 显示全部楼层
楼上的情况就是实际...理论在没有实践证明的情况下...永远只是理论...我们是生活在实际里的...
股票软件开发
发表于 2010-1-24 00:08 | 显示全部楼层
我很杯具 昨晚去了大型洗域中心 没办法 小姐身材太辣了 胸部很大 做了个推油 被小姐WTKJ了 事后发现尿道口破皮了 很痛 哎。。这次死定了就~
股票软件开发
发表于 2010-3-13 00:07 | 显示全部楼层
我被动口交后尿道口有血啊~~我还不知道血是从哪留出来的~~我又没看到伤口~·
股票软件开发
发表于 2010-6-23 20:15 | 显示全部楼层
楼上的两位,请别恐,小姐嘴里有血吗?没血的话唾液里没有足够的量的病毒感染你们!(请注意,这还是假设两位遇到的小姐都是艾滋病患者的前提下。)
股票软件开发
发表于 2010-7-14 15:01 | 显示全部楼层
这个帖子好啊,学习了!
股票软件开发
发表于 2010-7-16 19:45 | 显示全部楼层
回复 7# Ilovelife

这个血的量要多少才能达到传染标准啊?在阴茎破损的前提下。
股票软件开发
发表于 2010-7-16 19:49 | 显示全部楼层
回复 9# 神经刀
。。。。。只要她不是才拔完牙,或者才做完口腔癌手术。
股票软件开发
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

本站为防艾公益性网站,志愿者建议仅供参考,请以医院诊断为准,感谢优尔网络提供技术支持。
寄语

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|知艾家园 ( 粤ICP备20006108号

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 21:45 , Processed in 0.133057 second(s), 31 queries .