知艾家园

找回密码
 注册会员
查看: 16971|回复: 7

关于KISS接吻到底会不会传艾滋病----译自Medhelp

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-2-9 18:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
关于KISS到底会不会传艾滋病----译自Medhelp

帖子中这位叫Dave的哥们,大概在一年前恐过,和大多数人一样留下了心理阴影,这回又恐上打KISS了,有明显的强迫症倾向。一起看看Dr.Hook是怎么答复人家的15美元的问题。

-------------------------------------------

Q: Hello Dr. EWH / HHH,

I posted questions on this board last summer when I was all stressed out about the encounter that I had. Testing cleared things out and after that I haven't had sexwith anyone until now being affraid to go through a similar experience that I did last summer.

Now I met someone and we went out on few dates and yesterday we deep-kissed for about 30 seconds to a minute but about 20 minutes before that I accidently bit my lower lip while chewing something. I came home and checked the bite - it was small but indeed the skin was broken and the area was red. It wasn't bleeding when I checked it (about 30-40 minutes after we kissed) but I'm affraid when we kissed it might have been. What if she is hiv positive - would that incident put me at risk? I started worrying about it. Do I have anything to worry about? She works in an industry with a lot of gay people and she mentioned to me that she knows a couple people at work who are hiv positive. That raised a flag for me and I'm worried about this incident now. What if she had a little cut that was bleeding in her mouth??? Theoretically I understand if her blood would get into my open sore that would put me at risk but practically is it possible to get it though kissing?

Thank you very much

Dave

问:Dr.EWH/HHH 你们好,去年夏天我在这里发过帖子咨询过你们,那时候我因为一次高危的遭遇吓坏了。后来我通过检查脱恐了,从那以后我没有和任何人SE-X,我实在害怕再一次碰到类似的情况了。(译注:小子大概是去年夏天破套了,恐的都不敢SE-X了,因噎废食啊,汗一把!)

现在我认识了一位女孩,刚谈没多久,昨天我们深吻大概半分钟到一分钟,但是大概在20分钟之前我在吃东西的时候把下嘴唇咬了。我回家之后马上检查嘴唇 – 有一个很小的红色的伤口。我检查的时候没有在流血(大概在我们打KISS30-40分钟之后),但是我担心在我们kiss的时候在流血。如果她是感染者我有危险吗?我开始担心了。我有什么值得担心的吗?她所从事的行业里面有很多男GAY,而且她告诉我她认识一些感染者。这把我吓一跳,我非常担心这次行为。要是她嘴里也有一个正在流血的创口又怎么样呢???(译注:美国的恐友和中国的恐友想象力是一样的丰富啊!)理论上来说,我能理解如果她的血液进入我开放的伤口我是有危险的,而实际上有没有可能通过KISS传播呢?

非常感谢!

Dave

A: I'll first answer your question and then have a comment.  The answer is very easy.  HIV is not transmitted by kissing, deep or otherwise and the presence of mouth sores, bleeding lips, gum disease , etc do not change this.  No one has ever gotten HIV by kissing of any sort.  You do not need to worry about this and certainly do not need testing.

My comment however is to suggest that you take time to reflect on whether your fear of HIV is rationale and consider how it might impact your life.  Please remember, HIV is a very rare infection, infecting less than 1 in a thousand Americans and only a minority of persons who have characteristics which place them among higher risk groups, i.e.  men who have sex with other men, drug users, etc.  Knowing someone who has HIV does not put a person at risk, nor does working in an industry with "a lot of gay people."  I worry that your fears are really out of proportion with reality and that they may have a negative impact with interactions with others.  Please consider this.  EWH

答:我先回答你的问题再给你一点建议。答案非常简单。HIV是不会通过kiss传播的,深吻,浅吻,嘴巴有伤的,嘴唇流血的,牙龈有问题的,等等都不能改变这个答案。你没有必要担心这些也没有必要去检查。

无论如何我还是给你一些建议,我建议你花点时间好好想想你对HIV的恐惧是否有根据,再考虑一下它可能会怎样影响你的生活。请记住一点,HIV还是很少见的传染病,在美国只有不到1/1000的人感染,而只有一小部分有如下特征的人将自己置于更高风险的群体,比如男男同sex行为者,吸毒人员等。知道某人是感染者,或是从事的行业中“有很多gay”并不意味她就是高危人群。我很担心你的恐惧脱离了实际,而这些对你的人际关系会有很大的负面影响。好好想想吧。 EWH(译注:字字珠玑,说到恐友的心坎上了,赞一个!你是不是这样神经过敏呢?)

Qr. EWH,

Thank you so much for your answers! I understand that I do have a fear of hiv that is out of proportion - thank you very much for pointing this out to me - your opinion matters a lot to me and I will try to address my phobia.

Thank you very much once again.

问:Dr.EWH您好, 非常感谢您的答复!我知道我的恐惧有点过头了-非常感谢你指出这一点-您的观点对我很有用,我将努力摆脱恐惧。

再次感谢。

Q: Dr. EWH,

Is it really true that less than 1 in a thousand Americans is infected with hiv? I remember reading something long time ago that said that one in every 92 Americans is infected - that's about 10 times more than the statistics that you mentioned. It would mean that about 3 million Americans would be infected with hiv and if it's 1 out of a thousand it would be around 300, 000.

Thank you very much!

问:Dr.EWH您好,是真的只有不到1/1000的美国人感染吗?我记得很久以前看到的资料说是1/92的美国人,这可是你提到的统计数据的十倍啊!那意味着有约300万的美国人感染了HIV,而如果是1/1000的话那就是约30万美国人感染了HIV。

非常感谢!(译注:美国的恐友虽然也很啰嗦,但是很有礼貌,值得学习!看我们的咨询贴就像色色文学)

A: there are fewer than 1 million American who have HIV in a nation with a population of nearly 350 million  (1 infection per 350 Americans = 0.3%).   Most infections are present among men who have sex with men or IV drug users.  Among heterosexual men and women, overall there are fewer than 1 infection per thousand Americans.   

This will end this thread.  EWH

答:有大概不到一百万美国人感染HIV,而美国有3亿5千万人(每350个美国人中1个感染者=0.3%)。大多数的感染者集中在男同和静脉吸毒者中。在异性恋的男性和女性中,总的来说只有不到1/1000的感染者。
股票软件开发
xiao116 该用户已被删除
发表于 2010-2-9 18:42 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
股票软件开发
发表于 2010-2-9 18:49 | 显示全部楼层
这只是理论 不是也有通过接吻感染的例子吗 我就是恐接吻
股票软件开发
发表于 2010-2-9 19:01 | 显示全部楼层
我去检测三个月的接吻
股票软件开发
发表于 2010-2-9 19:13 | 显示全部楼层
这个文章是真的假的 到底能否传播 如果跟经期的女人做爱
但是她没有艾滋病 但是血蹭到我JJ上了 我能感染吗
股票软件开发
发表于 2010-2-9 21:27 | 显示全部楼层
如果有恐艾症的朋友,希望能一起交流,我的QQ:329495151
股票软件开发
发表于 2011-1-14 20:25 | 显示全部楼层
7788 发表于 2010-2-9 18:49
这只是理论 不是也有通过接吻感染的例子吗 我就是恐接吻

唯一的因接吻感染hiv的那对夫妇,事后承认接吻后有过无保护xj。这就不是接吻惹得祸了。到目前为止还没有一个人通过接吻得了hiv

股票软件开发
发表于 2012-8-5 17:34 | 显示全部楼层
7788 发表于 2010-2-9 19:13
这个文章是真的假的 到底能否传播 如果跟经期的女人做爱
但是她没有艾滋病 但是血蹭到我JJ上了 我能感染吗 ...

如果她没有HIV,你和她用任何方式性jiao都不会感染的!
股票软件开发
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

本站为防艾公益性网站,志愿者建议仅供参考,请以医院诊断为准,感谢优尔网络提供技术支持。
寄语

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|知艾家园 ( 粤ICP备20006108号

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 03:27 , Processed in 0.130525 second(s), 31 queries .