转帖外国专家对一些“未知病毒”的解释

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-4-7 18:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
近期本站接到很多人说有一种比艾滋病还可怕的病毒流行,所以做出深入调查。

近日,有的网友QQ咨询的方式,或者是网站发帖的方式,说自己得了阴性艾滋病。起初本站认为是无稽之谈,后来,发现如此说的人很多,于是查阅了很多的资料。

现在公布一则国外的同样案例,希望大家得到启发。

老外也恐艾,国外专业医生回复

编者按:

很多人不相信中国医生,说了很多HIV阴性症状,中国检测不出来之类云云。那我就发一篇国外恐友的症状,由国外的著名HIV医生H. Hunter Handsfield(我们网站也有这位医生的观点和介绍)为这位网友进行的解释。以下是英文原文和我的中文翻译:

首先是患者:Need Conclusion to this HIV testing

Thank you dr. HH and all.

I had 30min. vag. sex with hiv + woman. No condom. I experienced ARS-like at 2-4weeks after. I had15lb wt.loss 2nd week, whitish and denuded areas on tongue, 3-4 days of light night sweats around neck/chest area,several pimple/like eruptions on back for 3-4days, one 2-in. diameter pink blotch on each leg on shin area,2day type bowel constipation, constant bowel rumbling sounds, eruption of several new black moles on body,slight nausea and metalic taste on mouth.

我有和一个艾滋病阳性的女人进行了30分钟的高危行为,没有带安全套。在2-4周以后我有急性感染的症状,我的体重减轻,舌苔呈白色。有盗汗情况出现,脖子和胸部有丘疹,背上长了很多包,都是突然出现的。腿上还有小红点,并且还便秘。肚子(肠子)发出响声,身上还突然长出很多的痣,口腔也感觉很奇怪。

I had Elisas done at 1, 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 months Negative. Although 2nd generation by Quest Diagnostics, (Miurex Kit). some Oraquicks. Odered DNA by PCR tests at 3 and 4 months. Negative.

我高危后1-8个月都进行了ELISAS测试,阴性,而且还进行了快速和PCR的测试,都是阴性。

Viral Load test b-DNA 50
Repeated the v.l with bDNA 75
My whitebloodcount is 4.7 in a normal window of 4-10. (I am low which Means my body is fighting a viral infection, right?)

我的白细胞含量在正常值,但我认为那是偏低的,是不是我的细胞在和病毒做斗争呢?

Wife
股票软件开发
发表于 2009-4-7 21:13 | 显示全部楼层
好文,大家好好看下。
股票软件开发
 楼主| 发表于 2009-4-7 22:06 | 显示全部楼层
2# 健康QQ 下面的内容怎么没了啊 QQ大哥?
股票软件开发
发表于 2010-1-3 17:13 | 显示全部楼层
没了??????什么啊 医生怎么说??
股票软件开发
发表于 2010-1-3 17:17 | 显示全部楼层
自己找到了下一半 大家也看看吧
So what is going on with me, where are my antibodies?
Please give me a scientific explanation why I am not Positive? Everyone seems to take the Elisa Test as a fullprof
医生的回答:
You ask the key question toward the end:  "Please give me a scientific explanation why I am not Positive?"  Because your blood tests are negative.  That evidence outweighs all the other things you say, hands down.  You don't have HIV
It is true that some research suggests that some people can be exposed to HIV, develop an immune reaction to it of the sort you describe, yet are not infected.  That's NOT INFECTED.You have been grossly overtested.  I believe you are depressed, probably rather seriously.  (I could show your thread to medical students to teach them many of the classical manifestations of that disease.)  Whatever else, you do not have HIV.  The first thing you should do is stop searching the web or elsewhere for arcane immunologic interpretations of your test results and symptoms.  The second thing is to seek mental health counseling.  I suggest it out of compassion, not criticism
股票软件开发
发表于 2010-1-3 20:22 | 显示全部楼层
下文怎么没有中文?
股票软件开发
发表于 2010-9-8 10:53 | 显示全部楼层
我自己查了相关资料,国外的恐艾患者没有一例是有关节响、关节痛的。

肌肉跳都有不少,部分人群的肌肉跳是神经紧张造成的。
股票软件开发
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

本站为防艾公益性网站,志愿者建议仅供参考,请以医院诊断为准,感谢优尔网络提供技术支持。
寄语

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|知艾家园 ( 粤ICP备20006108号

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 08:32 , Processed in 0.127713 second(s), 30 queries .