知艾家园

找回密码
 注册会员
查看: 5104|回复: 1

同志系列问答翻译1:安全套破裂

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-2-11 00:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原文链接:http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV-Prevention/Gay-Anal-Sex-Condom-May-Have-Broken/show/1027077
Hi. Your answers to other questions on this site have been very helpful tome.  I am wondering if you can help witha specific question I am having about my risk for hiv.   
I am a man who has sex with men.  About a month ago I had anal sex with aman.  I was the top, insertive partner. Iwore a condom.  He bled quite a bit.  I am not sure if the condom broke.  At one point during the encounter he asked ifit did, and i didn't see any tears, but I also didn't look that closely.  We continued with the anal sex for severalmore minutes.
I know that anal sex with a gay man is arisky behavior in general. But I have some questions I am hoping you cananswer:
1. Does using a condom decrease thelikelihood of transmission even if it breaks?  
2. What is the probability--like how manytimes out of how many--that I have become infected?  Is this probability based on knowing that theperson i had sex with has hiv, or assuming an unknown status?   
3. How soon can I be tested?  I have heard you say in previous threads thatif you are tested after six weeks and it is negative that the probability forhaving become infected goes down considerably. I have only read what you have said about this topic relative to vaginalsex. Could you give some similar insight about gay anal sex?
4. How much should I worry?
5. I have a new boyfriend now.  Should I wait to have sex with him?
问:你好。您在这个网站上对其他问题的回答对我很有帮助。我想知道您是否能够对我这个特殊问题进行回答,看我是否有感染HIV的风险。
我是一名同志,大约一月前我和一个男人进行了肛交。我是插入方,并且戴套。对方流了很多血。我不确定套子是否完好。在做爱过程中,他问我是否套子破了,我并没看到有液体流出,但我看得也不是很仔细。随后我们又继续肛交了几分钟。
我明白同志间肛交一般来说是高危行为。但我有以下问题希望您可以回答:
1 套子破裂是否会降低感染几率?
2 我被感染的可能性有多大?——请用百分比形容。这个百分比是建立在假设对方是感染者的基础上,还是建立在假设对方情况未知的基础上?
3 我需要多久才能检测?我曾听您说过,如果六周后检测结果为阴性,那么感染的可能性将大幅下降。我所读到的这条信息是和阴道性jiao有关,您能说说对同志肛交的看法吗?
4 我需要担心我这种情况吗?
5 我现在有了新男友,是否应该暂缓与他发生性关系?
Good questions.  I will try to address them for you althoughthere really are not good answers for some of the questions you ask. Before Ido however, I want to be sure that you do understand that when condoms breakthey do not just leak a little.  Rather,when a condom fails it breaks wide open and typically it is obvious that thepenis is no longer covered.  Thus if yourcondom was not broken wide open, you should not be concerned about condombreakage.  Now, on to your questions:
1. Is there some protection even if the condom breaks.  As you might imagine, there are no scientificstudies of this.  Logically however, theremay be some partial protection since HIV transmission risk is modified bynumbers of exposures, duration of exposure and site of exposure.  If a condom breaks, during the time it wasintact risk is lower in terms of the time variable.  How much this really changes things howeveris unknown.  It is far better if thecondom remains intact.
2. If your partner had HIV, the risk of infection from anal intercourse is1 infection per 100-200 exposures. Thus the odds are in your favor even if yourpartner had HIV.
3. At six weeks over 95% of infected persons will have positive tests andat 8 weeks virtually all are.  The riskis calculated by considering the numbers of infections that would be detectedand the probability that your partner has HIV. For MSM the chance that a new, unknown partner has HIV is more than 10times higher than if your partner is a heterosexual woman.  Still nearly all infections will bedetectable at 8 weeks.
4. Not much and really essentially none if the condom was intact.
5. You and he need to decide this. If would be good for you both to get tested and, until then to at leastuse condoms.   
Finally an unsolicited comment.  In the future should you have new partners Iwould urge you not only to use condoms but to ask if your partner has HIV andwhen they were last tested.  Most peoplereally do tell the truth.
答:这真是个好问题。我尽量回答你所提出的问题。然而在此之前,我想让你明确的一点就是,你要明白:安全套破裂时,绝不会只泄露出一点体液,相反,安全套破裂时前端会整个破开,而且能非常明显的看到阴茎露出来。因此,如果你的安全套没有如此大的裂开,那你就不应该认为安全套有所破裂。好,下来继续回答你的问题:
1 安全套破了还有保护性吗?你可能会认为,没有这方面的科学研究。然而逻辑上,既然HIV感染风险会随着高危暴露次数,暴露时间以及暴露位置的不同而变化,那么可能还是有一定的保护作用的。如果安全套破了,根据时间推测,在安全套完整期间内的风险还是很低的,然而破了之后风险提高了多少我们并不清楚。当然,如果安全套是完整的那情况要好很多。
2 如果你的性伴有HIV,那么肛交感染的风险是1/100-200,因此即使对方是感染者,这个风险对你来说还是比较低的。
3 六周时,95%的人能检测出阳性,八周时几乎所有人都可以检测出来。这个风险的计算结果已经把可能检测到的感染数量以及对方为感染者的可能性都考虑到了。对于男男性接触者来说,和情况不明的新性伴的感染率要比和异性恋女伴的感染率高十倍。当然,所有类型的感染在八周都可以检测出来。
4 如果安全套是完整的,那么风险不大,或者说几乎没有。
5 这个问题需要你和他决定。如果你俩一起去检测当然会更好,至少要使用安全套。
最后,多言一句。如果将来你有了新性伴,我要提醒你不仅要使用安全套,而且还要询问对方是否感染HIV以及最后一次的检测时间。多数人会讲实话。

股票软件开发
发表于 2012-3-6 10:26 | 显示全部楼层
  • 品牌: 天使森林
  • 型号: A601-5
  • 颜色分类: 图片颜色
  • 床的规格: 双人床
  • **床尺寸: 1800mm*2000mm
  • 是否带储物空间: 不带
  • 是否带软靠: 否
  • 是否带护栏: 否
  • 是否带床架: 否
  • 是否可定制: 是
  • 材质: 杨木
  • 工艺: 雕刻
  • 风格: 欧式
  • 家具产地: 广东
  • 结构: 框架结构

【宝贝名称】实木床【品    牌】【天使森林】
【宝贝型号】A601-5【包装体积】
【产品包含】单个床【订制周期】25-30天
【安装尺寸】2000*2130*1675H
【宝贝颜色】【图片颜色】()
【宝贝材质】橡胶木实木
【包装方式】珍珠棉+保利龙+纸箱,确保路上安全
【产品介绍】
1:关于运费:[size=+1]本店所有商品一律[size=+3]运费到付[size=+1](货物到了有买家自己付给货运)!
2:关于运输:[size=+1]本店所售商品统一使用物流配送,默认发货到离买家收货地址最近的物流点,
如需送货到楼下需加收50-100元不等的送货费用!
(注:只能送到楼下不负责搬上楼)
3:关于签收:[size=+1]本店所售商品发货前都经过仔细检查保证产品质量!!!!!!!!
买家提货收货请仔细查验外包装有无破损及包装件数是否正确,
如有任何疑问请及时联系店主。 签收时最好有本人当场验收!
如果您没有时间让朋友或者家人验收时要严重提醒检查货物!!!!
如果代签收的人没有检查就签收造成的损失和我们无关!
4:发货时间家具都是有成产周期的现货发货时间付款后5到7天,没有现货需要的情况下需要25到30天
5:关于色差所有产品均为实物拍照,可能存在色差请顾客安心!
6:关于安装:因为家具安装比较简单,家具的孔位,配件都齐全家具里富有安装说明书我们建议亲自安装(有成就感)
7:厂家拿货:
我们所有的产品均为厂家直接供货,没有中间商,
我们以最大限度的优惠和最优的服务提供给各位买家最优的商品, 做最好的服务商,
各位买家尽可放心购买!
8:关于实体店很多客户都希望到实体店去看下,在这里我要声名 是不可以的!第一这样对实体店带来很大的冲击,
第二,我是在工厂直接拿货的,不是工厂我不会傻到把顾客让给别人!
9:关于保养轻拿轻放,不易放在阳光下暴晒,用干毛巾或者布条擦拭(用湿毛巾时,请远离电源!注 毛巾沾少许水)
10:关于售后如果在收货,或着安装出现问题请随时联系我 我会找厂家给与专业的指导和帮助!
[size=+2]我们建议使用支付宝!如果需要其他方式付款请联系客服!谢谢合作!
[size=+2]联系方式:
[size=+2]联 系QQ:332532068
[size=+2]联 系人:李军
联系电话:13650322465

浏览了该宝贝的会员还浏览了

• [天使森林}美式家具欧式家具外贸奢华实木床1.8床卧室家具A601-11

• [天使森林]美式家具欧式实木家具外贸奢华双人床实木床卧室A103-4

• [天使森林}美式家具欧式家具外贸奢华1.51.8实木床卧室家具A601-2

• [天使森林}美式家具欧式家具外贸奢华1.5实木床1.8双人床A601-1

股票软件开发
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

本站为防艾公益性网站,志愿者建议仅供参考,请以医院诊断为准,感谢优尔网络提供技术支持。
寄语

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|知艾家园 ( 粤ICP备20006108号

GMT+8, 2024-4-23 18:03 , Processed in 0.127624 second(s), 31 queries .