知艾家园

找回密码
 注册会员
查看: 5097|回复: 0

再翻译个真正高危恐友和DRHHH的问答给你们看

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-5-5 12:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
恐友(对DR HHH提问):I know you have mentioned the the 6 week window period is virually 100% reliable. Do I need to take a three month test? Or can I accept my 8 weeks negative test as conclusive? My doctor told me to get testing every three months for a year after the exposure.

翻译:我知道您的6周排除法是100%可靠的,我需要检测3个月吗?或者我能不能把8周的结果作为最后定论,我的医生告诉我要我每3个月检测一次直到一年以后。(后来本恐友证实自己有多个性伴侣)

DR HHH(回答) Eight weeks is highly reliable, but you need to find and accept the advice of a provider you trust, and not put your faith in an online source.

翻译:8周检测已经非常可靠了,但是你需要的是找到一个结果能让你相信这个测试,而不是根据网上搜索的资料来吓自己。

最后DR HHH给他的建议是
Far and away the most important advice I can give is that you visit a mental health professional, immediately; ask your primary care doctor for a referral.  You need to deal with your obvious depression and the unreasoned, truly irrational level of fear and anxiety you are showing. It is not my role, and I accept no responsibility, to be the source of reassurance you are OK and can continue with your life (paraphrasing your words).  My replies are brief, because I want you to get proper care and not dwell on my responses.

翻译:我能给你最重要的一点建议就是马上去看心理医生,你现在需要处理的是你的抑郁症问题,你现在处于真正的非理性的恐惧和焦虑中,但是这个不是我能负责的,要保证你能继续很好的生活我只能给你简单的答复,所以我希望你得到很好的照顾而不是谈论我对你的意见。

PS:国外的极端恐友也不少,不过看了下面的回帖比国内好多了,很多人就是无端+无知的去恐惧当你真正了解一些知识以后你就不会恐了,所以在提问前请各位好好学习一下艾滋的知识。
股票软件开发
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

本站为防艾公益性网站,志愿者建议仅供参考,请以医院诊断为准,感谢优尔网络提供技术支持。
寄语

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|知艾家园 ( 粤ICP备20006108号

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 16:09 , Processed in 0.127871 second(s), 30 queries .