查看: 14610|回复: 4

恐阴道分泌物及套子被HIV污染的看过来,medhelp的翻译,包括性病传播知识

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-5-26 22:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 健康QQ 于 2010-5-26 22:02 编辑

vaginal fluid on hand touched inside of condom and head of penis
手上的阴道分泌物接触了套子的内侧和阴茎
by veryscared76054,Dec 07,2009 03:59PM

Scenario...Femal sex worker in Texas was fingering herself then she stopped in order to get

a condom for oral sex,My question is can she have passed HIV if she had vaginal fluid on her
hand then touched the head of my penis?can she have contaminated the inside of the condom?
if the inside of the condom was contaminated then i ejaculated inside can the HIV virus

crawl into the urethra? All this happened about a week ago and I'm worried that I could

infect my wife and unborn child

情节,德克萨斯州的女性工作者用手抠完自己(自慰)后,她给我带上了安全套然后进行kj。我的问题是

:1 如果她手上有她的阴道液,然后接触到我的gt,会不会让我感染hiv?
  2 她会不会已经污染了安全套的内部呢?
  3 如果安全套内部已经污染,那么我射精在里面的时候会不会有Hiv病毒跑到尿道里面呢?
这些都发生在一个星期以前,我很怕传染给我的妻子和胎儿。
我刚做完一个hiv检测,但是那是在暴露三天以后。。。阴。等三个月实在是太难受了。

你能解释一下的我风险吗?

by H.Hunter HandSfield ,M.D,Dec07 ,2009 04:24PM

Welcome to the HIV forum
Sometimes there is enough information in the very first line,or in the title of a question

,to respond accurately without reading further.That is probally the case here.HIV is hard to

transmit.If it could be passed by the brief sort of superficial contact you describe in the

title("Vaginal fluid on hand touched inside of condom and head of penis")HIV would be easily

acquired in public toilets ,from shared towels,etc,and would be common in household contacts
of HIV infected people.None of these things erer happens.

你好,欢迎来到HIV论坛。
有些时候,我从咨询的第一行,或者是问题的标题就已经获取了能够准确回答的信息了。这次可能也是。

HIV是很难传播的。如果它真能通过简单的表层接触,就像你所描述的那样(手上的阴道液摸了安全套内

侧和龟头)。那么hiv就会很容易从公共马桶,以及共用的毛巾等等传播了,并且通过家庭成员之间的传

播就更加普遍了,事实上,这从来没有发生过

Now I have read the question itself,Gusse what?I nailed it
现在我读到了问题的本身。哈哈,我又猜中了。

Congratulations for having safe sex.HIV is never transmitted by hand-genital contact and

there is no chance you were exposed in this manner.HIV is hard to transmit because lots of

bacteria or virus has to have direct contact with susceptible tissues and it is not possible

to carry enough bacteria on the hands.

恭喜你进行了安全的性行为。hiv从来不会通过手生殖器的接触来传染,在这种方式下,你没有任何机会

感染。hiv很难传播,并且很多细菌和病毒必须通过直接接触易感染的组织才会传播,并且手上不可能带

有那么多细菌。

On top of that,HIV is rare in sex workers in the US.It is very unlikely your commercial

partner had hiv
另外,美国的性工作者,很少有hiv的。所以,你嫖的那个工作者很可能也没有。
in summary there was no risk,you do not need HIV testing ,and there is no risk to your wife

or baby.Don't worry about it .
总之,你根本就没有风险,你老婆和孩子也没有风险

by veryscared 75054 Dec 07,2009 04:32PM
To :Hunter Handsfield
I guess I was just scared beacuse when i explained this to my Family Doctor he said that I

need to go ahead and get tested.Can i safely go on with life?Do you think he is just being
careful?I will never let this happen again..talk about scared straight!!!

What about the oral sex with condom on?

p promise no "what if "question will follow !!!
Thanks.
我想我告诉我的家庭医生后,他把我吓住了。他说我必须接受检测。你认为他是不是他较真了?我在也不

会干这种傻事了,下怕了。你认为有保护的kj呢安全吗?我保证再也没有“如果”之类的问题了
谢谢

by H.Hunter Handsfield M.D Dec 07 ,2009 04:47PM

Your family doctor is just being careful.Or maybe he doesn't understand the transmission

risks as well as the experts do.
Oral sex is generally considered no risk even without a condom.Absolutely no risk with a

condom.
All will be well .Really,don't worry about this.
你的家庭医生的确太较真了。或许他并不像专家一样理解传播的风险。无保护的口交通常被认为安全的性

行为。带套了就更不用说了。
一切都会好的,真的,不用担心。

by veryscared 75054 Dec 14,2009 10:49PM
To :Hunter Handsfield
I'm very sorry....one last thing!!!
What if the contamination from her hand was immediate?am I at risk of any other STD's?
Thanks.

我很抱歉,最后一个问题。如果被她的手污染是在极短的时间内呢?我有没有其他性病的危险?
谢谢

by H.Hunter Handsfield M.D Dec 14 ,2009 04:47PM

The reason that some infections are transmitted only by sex,direct blood exposure,and other
very intimate contacts(transplantation,childbirth,etc)is that they CANNOT be transmitted by

other means.Why not?Because large amounts of the causative bacteria or viruses must have

direct access to susceptible tissues,which typically are deep inside

(gonorrhea,chlamydia,HIV,HBV,etc)r they must be massaged vigorously into susceptible

tissues,often with microscopic trauma(Syphilis,HSV,HPV)This is how these bacteria and virus,
and the human interactions with them,evolved over thousands of human generations and

millions of years,and it is an essectial biological difference between STDs

and,say,colds,influenza,common intestinal infections,measles,chikenpox,and a hundred other

infectious diseases

一些传染病之所以只能通过性jiao,或是直接的血液暴露以及其他的紧密的接触(移植手术,生小孩等等)

是因为他们不能通过其他的途径进行传染。为什么呢?因为许多致病的细菌和病毒必须通过直接和易感的

组织接触才行,然而这些组织通常在体内深处。这内病毒有,淋病,支原体,hiv,乙肝等等。或者说,

许多病毒必须被强力的融合到易感的组织中,通常是通过微笑的创伤。这些病毒有梅毒,生殖器疱疹,尖

尖。这是千百万年来这些病毒在和人类的交互中进化成的。在生物学上,性病和其他的如感冒,流感,普

通的直肠感染,麻疹,水痘,以及很多种其他传染病的本质区别。

this is why STDs are not transmitted by kissing,hand-genital contact,contact with a

contaminated environment,or from such fleeting contact like you describe here--even fleeting

contact with the genitals.Nobody can say the risk is zero from what you describe.But in 30+

years in the STD business,I have never seen or heard of such transmission occurring.The

people who show up in the clinic with HIV or other STDs always have had intercourse or

direct blood exposure,as through shared injection equipment.wo simply see no exceptions
这就是为什么性病不通过接吻,手-生殖器接触,污染的环境,或是你所描述的情况进行传播是(甚至包

括很短的生殖器接触)。没有人能够绝对的说你所描述的情况风险是零,但是从个人在性病方面的30多年

的经验来看,我从来没有看过这类传播发生。那些到诊所来的hiv感染者要么是有性jiao,要么是公用针头

。我们没有看到过例外。

So if there is risk in the sort of exposue described in your question,it is far too low to

measure or worry about.This also explains our universal reaasurance to questions about

mutual masturbation,contact with potentially infected secretions int the environment,and

most sexual exposures other than insertive sex
所以你描述的这种情况风险基本不用考虑。这也是我们在回答诸如互相手淫,接触感染分泌物而非插入式

性jiao的问题时的标准。

thank you for another opportunity to explain these importan concepts.I'm going to bookmark

this thread so I won't to repeat it agin!But that will be all for this thread.you need to

accecpt the reassurance you have been given and move on with your life,without fear about

this.no more discussion,pleas
谢谢你用另外一个机会讨论这些重要的问题,我要标记这次问答一秒我以后重复回答。你应该放宽心去过

你的生活,根本不用担心这个问题,不要在讨论了。
股票软件开发
发表于 2011-1-9 15:20 | 显示全部楼层
这个为何没人顶!!!!!!!!!!!!
股票软件开发
发表于 2011-3-18 16:29 | 显示全部楼层
顶顶顶顶顶顶顶顶顶顶顶顶顶顶顶
股票软件开发
发表于 2011-8-9 21:44 | 显示全部楼层
我就是恐在空气中的分泌液,顶~~
股票软件开发
发表于 2011-10-13 14:52 | 显示全部楼层
在medhelp找不到出处..
股票软件开发
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

本站为防艾公益性网站,志愿者建议仅供参考,请以医院诊断为准,感谢优尔网络提供技术支持。
寄语

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|知艾家园 ( 粤ICP备20006108号

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 13:03 , Processed in 0.163003 second(s), 30 queries .