知艾家园

找回密码
 注册会员
查看: 5090|回复: 12

一个fridae 上认识的朋友

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-5-1 16:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I tested positive in 1990. I was 24 years old. I began my antiretroviral medication in 1997.

I gave myself credit for taking the anonymous test at an early stage so I have plenty of time to learn what to do to take care of my health and to lead a healthier lifestlye to keep my immune system strong.

Yes, there are some rough times dealing with HIV such as medication side effects, anxiety, depression related to health uncertainties. I learnt to cope those tough times by attending HIV support groups and finding information online.

Living with HIV does not mean you will or eventually develop AIDS.

I now live with my partner, together for 5 years, who is HIV negative with our 2 rescued dogs. Of course we have safe sex. It's our social responsibility.

I am comfortable about my health status when it comes to disclosure and I am fortunate to have my family, close friends and coworkers to support my well being and confidence.

However, I know not many people can be as fortunate like me.

Be strong to overcome adversity.

Very important, believe and learn that clarity of mind is needed to truly enjoy life.

Please help, care, support others to make this world a better place to live.

I have accepted myself who I am and have evolved and still evolving.

"Today- healthy, full of confidence, quite humble, not ashamed or shameless... maybe just a bit, yet I never get caught up with vanity, ego, attitude, cockiness or any hidden agendas and I have become compassionate of myself and the ones that surround me."
股票软件开发
发表于 2011-5-1 17:09 | 显示全部楼层
This is a lucky man I suppose, and find someone willing to share life with him even knew him is HIV+! To those who get infected, please be strong , and do not lose your faith.

Best Wishes!!!
股票软件开发
发表于 2011-5-1 18:25 | 显示全部楼层
哎呀 看的我想死 真后悔上学的时候没好好学英语!!
股票软件开发
发表于 2011-5-1 20:13 | 显示全部楼层
it seems i read it somewhere before, but anyway it's great, and i often read this kind of inspiring stores to cheer myself up to carry on my life...

点评

I think its in the section of "living with HIV" on Fridae  发表于 2011-5-1 21:10
股票软件开发
 楼主| 发表于 2011-5-1 21:40 | 显示全部楼层
回复 dontbe 的帖子

nt only lucky , he is the One  has a positive attitude , we should hv that kind of attitude in our mind !
股票软件开发
发表于 2011-5-1 21:50 | 显示全部楼层
回复 心情好 的帖子

I know it's hard to deal with living with HIV. Especially in China, glad to hear you could see the bright side of life. Good Luck!
股票软件开发
发表于 2011-5-3 03:22 | 显示全部楼层
i got the chance to study in the USA, i know the ban which hiv poz are not allowed to enter the US has been lifted for more than a year, but it's still a big puzzle for me if its worth taking risk of going to the states...
股票软件开发
 楼主| 发表于 2011-5-3 14:17 | 显示全部楼层
回复 枫之谷 的帖子

什么意思,没明白
股票软件开发
发表于 2011-5-5 10:33 | 显示全部楼层
回复 心情好 的帖子

我是说我想去美国留学,但不知道该不该去,因为自己是携带者
股票软件开发
 楼主| 发表于 2011-5-5 10:36 | 显示全部楼层
回复 枫之谷 的帖子

不需要体检吗,可以接受吗那边?
股票软件开发
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

本站为防艾公益性网站,志愿者建议仅供参考,请以医院诊断为准,感谢优尔网络提供技术支持。
寄语

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|知艾家园 ( 粤ICP备20006108号

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 16:49 , Processed in 0.163020 second(s), 34 queries .